Dallas - Crowning the King of Kings - an epic wine tasting and culinary journey
Name: Dallas - Crowning the King of Kings - an epic wine tasting and culinary journey
Date: January 25, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST
Registration: Register Now
We would like to invite you to the second 2018 SACC event: Crowning the King of Kings - a culinary journey and wine-tasting to crown the best Cabernet Sauvignon wine, very often referred to as the King of grapes for its big and bold characteristics.
Will it be a BIG Napa, a bold leathery cassis bolstering Chilean, or an Earthy South African, or perhaps a traditional stellar Bordeaux that wins this epic battle for your palette?
We will start with a welcoming Champagne and mingle to open up your palate before taking our seats to start the half-blind wine tasting. We will take a global flight of wonderful “King Cabs” from around the world, while learning the basics of wine-tasting. We will enjoy a 4 course meal composed by the chef of Crudo Wood Tavern providing further energy to continue the battle, now adding the wonders we experience when pairing excellent wine with exquisite cuisine.
- Theme: Crowning the King of Kings - an epic wine tasting and culinary journey
- Time: 6PM, January 25th
- Venue: Crudo Wood Fired Taverna https://www.opentable.com/crudo-wood-fired-taverna
- Tasting leader: Stefan Lloyd and Patrik Melander
- Maximum seating: 50 - first come first serve
- Price: Members $89 and non-members $109
- Recommendation: Arrange transport… With an average of 1 bottle per person, and average Total Wine price of >$50/bottle you will want to enjoy the evening fully…
We look forward to seeing you and kicking-off 2018 in a wonderful way!
Happy Holidays and welcome!
Stefan and Patrik and the entire SACC DFW board.